Joining The Society for Educational Studies
Membership entitles you to the following benefits:
- Subscription to the British Journal of Educational Studies (including full online access).
- Online access to the Educational Research Abstracts Online database (ERA).
- Attendance to the Society for Educational Studies Annual Seminar.
- Online access to a selection of 12 Routledge Education Journals: British Journal of Sociology of Education, Gender & Education, Comparative Education, Educational Studies, Educational Research, Ethics & Education, Ethnography & Education, International Journal of Research & Method in Education, Journal of Education Policy, Oxford Review of Education, Race Ethnicity and Education, and Teaching in Higher Education.
- Access to Small Research Grants and Major Research Awards.
- A 25% discount on books published by Routledge.
How to join the SES
To join please complete the online application form on Taylor & Francis online.